Mighty Monkeys & Furry Friends!
The children in these classrooms range from age 16-36 months.
The Mighty Monkeys Toddler Classroom is for approximately 16-24 months. This room is full of growing and learning! A large focus of this room is building relationships and learning social skills.
The Furry Friends Early Preschool Classroom is for those in the 24-36 month range where learning about sharing, counting, colors, shapes, and more keeps these energetic communicators busy!
The transition from diapers to underpants is also worked on diligently and every child is encouraged to be potty-trained before moving up to the Preschool Room! These rooms are full of social, emotional, and physical growth! Parents of our toddlers are always welcome to drop in anytime! Come check us out!
Schedule & Rates:
Full Week M-F 7:00am-6:00pm
Toddler Classroom Schedule & Rates
Early Childhood Classroom Schedule & Rates
Contact us to tour our facility!
In the Toddler Rooms:
- Full Time Care
- 1:7 Ratio of teachers:children
- Nurturing, Christian Environment
- Daily Jesus Time
- Face-to-face communications between parents and caregivers
- Infant, Early Preschool, Preschool, and Prekindergarten, on-site to meet the needs of your entire family.
- Experienced, loving staff
- Engaging, developmentally appropriate activities
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota
- Nationally Accredited by NLSA
"We couldn't be happier with St. Peter's.
It is so reassuring to know that our children
are being well cared for and loved."
- Annie S.
"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he grows old he will not depart from it."
"St. Peter's is the best thing we did
for our children. They were in a safe,
loving, and Christian environment."
- Jenny H.