Welcome to the Mighty Monkey Room!
The children in here range from approximately 22-36 months. This room is full of growing and learning! The main focus of this room is the building of relationships and learning social skills. The children are learning about sharing, counting, colors, shapes, and more! The transition from diapers to underpants is also worked on diligently and every child is potty-trained before moving up to the Preschool Room! This room is full of social, emotional, and physical growth! Come check us out!
Schedule & Rates:
Full Week M-F 7:00am-6:00pm
Toddler Schedule & Rates
Contact us to tour our facility!
Parents of our taddlers are always welcome to drop in anytime and see that the care we give is similar to what you would provide if you were able to be home.
In the Toddler Room:
- Full Time Care
- 1:7 Ratio of teachers:children
- Nurturing, Christian Environment
- Daily Jesus Time
- Face-to-face communications between parents and caregivers
- Infant, Early Preschool, Preschool, and Prekindergarten, on-site to meet the needs of your entire family.
- Experienced, loving staff
- Engaging, developmentally appropriate activities
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota
- Nationally Accredited by NLSA
"We couldn't be happier with St. Peter's. It is so reassuring to know that our children are being well cared for and loved."
- Annie S.
"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he grows old he will not depart from it."
St. Peter's is the best thing we did for our children. They were in a safe, loving, and Christian environment."
- Jenny H.
Meet our caregivers: