to be the intersection between faith and real life
St. Peter's Vision:
We will actively live out our faith so that our local community is connected to God’s transforming power
We see this happening as…
- Individuals turn compassion into action
- People walk beside one another through difficult times
- Our local community becomes a culture that glorifies and honors God and His teaching
- People realize they need a relationship with God
- Christ is present in homes, building stronger families through life transitions and reducing the divorce rate
- Children are taught and sent from the classroom to serve in the community
- Neighbors befriend one another and realize they are of value to Christ and to one another
- Neighborhoods become safe, open gathering places
- Individuals change from being selfish and self-serving to those who embrace Biblical values
- Individuals come alongside one another, sharing their time, talent, and resources
- Community Engagement – intentionally serve and impact the community with the love of Jesus
- Worship Gatherings – growing in faith as God meets us through His word inspiring a personal response
- Missional Small Groups – missional small groups will gather to build relationships, to address needs, serve others, and grow in faith
- Ministry to Early Childhood Education Center Families – help families recognize and embrace God’s presence in their lives
- Biblical Living The Gospel is not only something to be studied, but to be lived.
- Relationships The Gospel is about relationships. We have a personal relationship with the Lord and with each other.
- Selflessness The Gospel is about sacrifice. As Jesus fully gave of Himself, we fully give of ourselves.
- Compassion The Gospel is showing the same grace to others that God has shown us through Jesus Christ.
- Faith The Gospel comes alive through faith.